(on-going, gallery updated soon)
-Who do you love most, enigmatic man, tell me: your father, your mother, your sister or brother?
- I do not have father nor mother nor sister nor brother.
- That's a word of which the meaning escapes me.
- Your homeland?
- I ignore its latitude.
- I would love it, goddess and immortal, with all my heart if there was.
- I hate it as much as you hate God.
- So who or what do you love, peculiar foreigner?
- I love the clouds...the clouds that pass...afar...the marvellous clouds!
by Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867) in "The Spleen of Paris"